What to do in alarm
In this operational phase, it is planned to move the population away from the red zone. The maximum estimated time for this activity is three days (72 hours). The operations are coordinated by the civil protection authorities.
If you live in the red zone
- Go home and pack your bags. Be sure to take the essential things (documents, medicines, etc.).
- Don’t waste time saving goods and objects that you won’t bring with you.
- Before leaving the house, close doors, windows, gas, water and turn off the electrical system.
- If you decide to leave the area autonomously, follow only the removal routes indicated in the plan and following the scheduled times. Make sure that your car has sufficient fuel.
- If you choose to use assisted transport, get to the waiting area assigned to you by the municipal civil protection Plan, according to the timetable set by your Municipality. You can take your pet with you, according to the procedures provided by your Municipality.
- The ban on the red zone can last for a long period of time and access to the area will be presided over by law enforcement authorities.
If you live in the yellow zone
- Be prepared for a possible temporary relocation.
- Be constantly informed about the instructions provided by the authorities through radio, television, press, internet, social media and toll-free numbers.