During the alert
- Stay informed on possible criticalities in the area and the measures adopted by your municipality
- Do not sleep in basements and avoid staying there
- Protect premises located at street level and shut the doors of cellars, basements or garage only if doing so does not expose you to danger
- If you need to move, first evaluate the path and avoid areas that might get flooded
- Evaluate if you need to secure the car or other properties: it can be dangerous
- Share what you know on the alert and on the correct behaviour
- Check that your child’s school is informed of the ongoing alert and is ready to activate the emergency plan.